Today i will share with you some of the most interesting whatsapp hacks your friend has no idea about. You’ll enjoy trying them out and see how they work. I personally find then fascinating and so i hope you to will. Let’s jet straight in these hacks and you see how it goes.
Table of Contents
- 1 1. To See If Someone Read Your Whatsapp Message
- 2 2. How To Change Status Font Text
- 3 3. Use Whatsapp Without Any Phone Number
- 4 4. How To Spy On Someone Else Whatsapp
- 5 5. Recover Your Deleted Messages On Whatsapp
- 6 6. How To Use Multiple Whatsapp Accounts On Same Phone
- 7 7. How To Change Font Styling ( Bold, Italics Or Strike-through ) Text In Whatsapp
- 8 8. How To Send WhatsApp Conversation to Email
- 9 9. Chatting With Anyone on WhatsApp Without Having their Phone Number Saved
1. To See If Someone Read Your Whatsapp Message
Here’s a simple trick for that.
While chatting, send a blank voice message.
Or you can also send a voice message where you’re saying something.
After they’ve begun listening to it, you will get double blue ticks which will obviously tell you if they’ve also read your previous messages.
So try it out!
Works every time!
Just go to the conversation chat window of whatsapp and keep the message pressed for few seconds.
On the top there is an i symbol. Click on that. You will see when he or see read you.
2. How To Change Status Font Text
- Write something
- move your fingers from right end of your screen from the colour bar to the left hand fast.
- try different speeds to get different fonts.
3. Use Whatsapp Without Any Phone Number
Do you know you can use whatsapp without any phone number. Yes you heard it right. Follow the steps:
- Uninstall whatsapp from your mobile.
- Download whatsapp from play store.
- Turn the flight mode on.
- Download and install spoof messages app from play store
- Start the installation process.
- Now , It will not be able to verify you via internet and it will prompt you to choose alternate SMS Method.
- Now choose check through sms and enter your email.
- Instantly without waiting for any more time click on cancel and authorization process will stop.
- Now open the spoof messaging app and enter below details.
From: +(Country code)(mobile number)
Message: Your email address
It will now verify whatsapp for you and you will start using whatsapp.
4. How To Spy On Someone Else Whatsapp
- Borrow your friends’ android phone which you want to spy for just one minute.
- Go to settings —> About phone —> Status—> Wi-Fi MAC address
- Note down the mac address. Keep the phone for few more minutes. we need it man.
- Now go to your phone and uninstall whatsapp.
- Change your Mac id to your friend’s one by .
- Now Download and install whatsapp on your phone. Whatsapp will send the verification code to your friend’s phone.
- verify your downloaded whatsapp by the verification code sent to your friend’s phone.
- You have installed exact replica of your friend’s whatsapp. Now whatever he or she will do, you can track it with your phone. Useful for parents and lovers. Do not use it for illegal purpose.
5. Recover Your Deleted Messages On Whatsapp
- Connect your mobile with your pc via USB cable.
- Go to folder named whatsapp/Databases
- Two files are there named msgstore-yyyy..dd..db.crypt and msgstore.db.crypt
- msgstore-yyyy..dd..db.crypt file contains all the messages sent or recieved in last 7 days.
- Open it with notepad or wordpad to view and read messages.
6. How To Use Multiple Whatsapp Accounts On Same Phone
It may be that you have various mobiles with you and in that case a person tends to have more than one whatsapp account. But once you lose or break the old phone, you always wish to use it in your favorite phone. But is it possible. Yes its possible with help of an app.
- Download and install from google play on your phone
- Add accounts over it and run more than one Whatsapp account via it.
7. How To Change Font Styling ( Bold, Italics Or Strike-through ) Text In Whatsapp
- For Sending a Bold Text just add an asterisk (*) before and after the text. For example *Hi*
- For sending an italics Text just add an Underscore (_) before and after the text . For example _Hi_
- For sending a strikethrough text Just add tilde (~) before and after the text. For example ~Hi~
8. How To Send WhatsApp Conversation to Email
This useful WhatsApp trick is also very interesting. Now you can send your friend’s conversations or chat history to your email any time very easily. After that you can see all media and text from your email. Just open any friends chat you want to email. Now click on left option key and click on More > Email Conversation. You can attach the media or send the mail without the media attached.
9. Chatting With Anyone on WhatsApp Without Having their Phone Number Saved
This is possible if the other person initiates the conversation, or you both are members of any same WhatsApp group.
But if you want to start the conversation and don’t want to add them to your contacts,
Open the browser and type in the following URL
Add the country code to the phone number without
This will open WhatsApp and you can start the conversation.
*Recipient phone number must have an active account on WhatsApp.